Stingray Certified Welding is an accomplished Rig Welding and Manufacturing Shop Company with all the necessary equipment to get every job done. We excel in fabrication of all projects and are OSHA-10 Certified. We also have a shop to get projects done off work sites.
Stingray specializes in the welding and fabrication of repairing, maintenance, new construction of pressure vessels, heat exchangers, and other miscellaneous industrial equipment to ASME code. We have erected and welded stainless art work for wineries, aluminum billboards for shopping malls, large structural for multi-million-dollar companies, TIG welding stainless pipe, stairways, floor grating, decking, X-bracing, retro-fitting, beams, channels, angle iron etc. This includes certification work with:
- Welding with SMAW(Stick), GTAW(TIG), GMAW(MIG), FCAW(FLUX-CORE) Dual-Shield and Inner-Shield
- Welding of different alloys: stainless, nickel, chrome, carbon, aluminum and cast iron
- Utilizing blueprints and work packages furnished by engineering
- Weld with operation of turn table
- Safe operation of Pendant- Controlled Crane, Rigging Devices and Forklift
- Work and own a variety of tools and measuring devices as well as air arc, plasma and torch burning equipment
Stingray Certified Welding is certified on 1”x12” carbon plate (3G), 100% X-ray ASME code, in SMAW, on ½” carbon plate (2G, 3G, 4G), 100% X-ray in SMAW, Certified in FCAW for Dual-Shield and Inner-Shield in all positions (2G, 3G, 4G), Pipe 6G open butt with 6010 root and 7018 cap. Also, certified for stainless and aluminum, P-1 thru P-15F, P-34 & P-4X. All are up to date by CWI.
Stingray Certified Welding demands nothing but welding done to code and customer service. The company strives to give the customer 100% satisfaction and will work the customer to achieve whatever they are in need of.